by Stephan Hausner
Systemic constellation workshop April 2023
by Stephan Hausner l Affligem
Healing happens in relationship
This 3-day workshop led by Stephan Hausner is designed for everybody who wants to maintain healthy relations in life… and for everybody who is willing to experience and explore the added value of “health” in relation to systemic constellations.
As a participant, you are invited to bring your questions related to both personal and professional issues. Stephan will decide throughout the process, and considering the benefits of the whole group, which questions will be treated.
This workshop will be held in English.
About the trainer
As a world-renowned facilitator of Systemic Constellations, working in the field since 1993, Stephan Hausner is the author of the book “Even if it Costs my Life – Systemic Constellations and Serious Illness”, which has been translated into 13 languages.
Conducting international workshops and trainings in more than 45 countries, his work focuses on awakening transformative processes within the client: movement when there is fixation, empowerment when there is disempowerment. This will enable your ability to respond to every aspect of life.
Stephan Hausner (Germany), initially trained as a Heilpraktiker (German paramedical diploma) specializing in homeopathy, osteopathy and physio energetics. He also studied numerous approaches in humanistic psychotherapy. Due to this medical background, Stephan became engrossed in what is the hidden undercurrent of diseases and blockages.
Stephan Hausner is one of the senior top international systemic constellation facilitators and was trained by Bert Hellinger himself.
The participation fee of 850 € (VAT 21% excl.)
“KMO-Portefeuille” (Belgian government subsidies facilities) are applicable for BE VAT registered participants only.
- Participation in 3-day workshop
- Coaching by an authentic international trainer
- Drinks (coffee, tea, water) and healthy lunches
- 27 April 2023 till 29 April 2023: 9.30 am and finish around 6 pm
About the location
- The Kluizerij in the former Abbey of Affligem is more than a refurbished monastery. The garden, vineyard and forest contribute equally to the strength of this green environment. This is where people find peace and inspiration.
- This prime location between Aalst and Brussels is easily accessible. It only takes a 30-minute (35 km) drive from Brussels or Ghent or a comfortable train ride from various Belgian cities like Aalst, Brussels, Ghent or Antwerp.
- No parking stress as there is enough free parking space on the domain
- Quiet domain with beautiful gardens adjacent to the protected “Kluizenbos”.
TIP : Combine business & pleasure by adding some additional quality time before or after the workshop.
(prices excl .workshop)
Overnight stays are possible at the Kluizerij only via Human Architects.
The options are :
- all-in formule option 1 :
- 3 overnight stays (26,27,28 april)
- 3 breakfast (27, 28 & 29 april )
- 2 dinner (27 & 28 april) facilities at the Kluizerij: 375 EUR (excl. VAT). If you want to share your room with another participant this formule costs 475 EUR (excl VAT)
- all-in formule option 2 :
- 2 overnight stays (27 & 28 april)
- 2 breakfast (28 & 29 )
- 2 dinner (27 & 28 april) facilities at the Kluizerij: 275 EUR (excl. VAT). If you want to share your room with another participant this formule costs 345 EUR (excl VAT)
Please mark your preferred choice in the participation form.
If you don’t prefer the all-in formule, please check other options, which you may book yourself, such as :
- Hotel http://www.thenewfox.be (3 kms)
- Hotel https://www.hostelleriedebiek.be (3 kms)
- B&B https://www.denootelaer.be (3 kms)
- Hotel https://www.lavieenroses.be/ (5 kms)
Travel arrangements (flights & transport to and from the Kluizerij) are yours to arrange. The Kluizerij, Aalstersedreef 1 in Affligem is located 25 kms away from Brussels Airport or Brussels South. You can take a taxi or train to the city of Aalst. That’ll take 30 to 50 minutes depending on the type of train. More info on train tickets & bookings here. The Kluizerij is about 5 kms away from the train station of Aalst.
Info and tickets
Feel free to contact Lieve Picard from Human Architects if you have any questions about this workshop.
email@example.com or +32 418.104.22.168
To register for this event, please click the button below and fill in the form. Thank you for indicating if you want to register for the workshop only or for a combination of workshop with room/breakfast/dinner reservation.
You will receive an e-mail with payment details to transfer the amount due. As soon as we receive your payment, your registration is final.
See you soon!
- Before April 17th, 2023 : 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- After April 17th, 2023 : no refund of the registration fee. However, if the place is eventually filled by another participant the full registration fee will be refunded.